ABOUT THE COUNTRY
Turkey is a unique and beautiful country, it is located on the border of Europe and Asia. It has always combined the cultures of these two different regions. Thanks to this location and rich history, Turkey is filled with a huge number of historical sights that will captivate anyone and never let anyone get bored.
You can visit Turkey all year round. The climate here is mild, and even in winter tourists feel comfortable here. The beach season starts from mid-April and lasts until mid-October. November is considered the rainiest month. The coldest months are December and January, but the temperature rarely drops below 15°C, so it is quite possible to tour during this time.
Citizens of Kazakhstan can travel to Turkey without a visa, but not more than 30 days.
Turkish lira (TRY), in 1 lira there are 100 kuruş. Currency can be exchanged at hotels, exchange offices, banks and post offices.
- Hagia Sophia (Istanbul). It is considered the symbol of the country. It was built in the VI century during the heyday of the Byzantine Empire.
- Aspendos Theatre. This is an ancient amphitheater built over 150 years during the Roman Empire. The theater is perfectly preserved and will awaken everyone who finds himself here.
Magic fireplace. A unique natural attraction in the city of Göreme (Cappadocia). It is a fantastic lava landscape carved by water and wind. There are also unusual hotels in the cave.
- Pamukkale is an incredibly beautiful place with dozens of natural baths and healing springs. It is both a tourist attraction and a thermal spa that is definitely worth a visit.
- Library of Celsus. It was considered the second largest and most important library in the world (after the Library of Alexandria). But unlike the Alexandrian ones, which have sunk into oblivion, there is still something here.
- Kashkar National Park. The park is suitable for wildlife lovers, there are mountains, lakes, waterfalls and tea plantations.
- Take your usual, comfortable clothes and shoes, try to take a minimum of things. everything you need you can buy everything you need on the spot.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen – be sure to pack a hat, sunglasses, high SPF cream, and sunscreen.
- Don’t forget the first aid kit. Take antiseptic, antipyretic, painkillers, antihistamines. If you have any chronic diseases, be sure to take with you drugs that help relieve the exacerbation of the disease.